Friday 28 August 2009

Come and See Me Make!


Time is ticking down to my Cheshire Open Studios weekend on the 26th and 27th September. Hopefully the sun will be shining and I can transform my garden into a mini sculpture trail with some of the installations I have made over the past year. Photographs, drawings, sketchbooks, jewellery and hanging mobiles will also be on display and for sale. It'll be a busy September!
Coinciding with the Open Studios is an exhibition featuring work from all of the artists and makers involved. It is held at the Castle Parks Arts Centre in Frodsham from 16th September until 22nd October.

Come along to my studio for a nosy and a chat between 10am -5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Brochures with the address and information on all of the other open studios in the area are availble from Cheshire Libraries and at various venues. Please contact me if you would like to receive one in the post. Click here to see the website too!

No comments: